Personal data shall be processed taking into account the principles of: accountability, adequacy and reliability.
INFORMATION CLAUSE WHEN COLLECTING DATA DIRECTLY FROM A PERSON
In accordance with Article 13(1) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: RODO), we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Institute of Valeological Knowledge, Irena Galińska-Musioł based in Plewiska, 519B/6 Grunwaldzka Street, 60-062 Plewiska. NIP: 7531005287, REGON: 003537551 (hereinafter: IWW).
2. Your personal data will be processed under Article 6(1)(a) – (c) of the RODO in order to provide you with the services offered by IWW under the conditions described in the Regulations of IWW, as well as to fulfil the accounting, administrative and other legal obligations of IWW, to establish, defend and pursue claims, for direct marketing, to handle complaints and requests, for financial settlements, including the issue of accounting documentation.
3. The IWW does not share your personal data with entities outside the IWW group except to the absolute extent that it is made available under mandatory provisions of law, including at the request of authorised Courts, authorities and institutions.
4. As a general rule, your personal data is not transferred outside the EEA. However, the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA may take place if it is necessary in order to provide your service.
5. Your personal data will be stored for the period during which the services offered by IWW in connection with which your personal data are processed are provided to you, and after that period until the expiration of the limitation period for claims arising from the provision of services offered by IWW. For marketing activities, they will be kept until you request their removal. Your personal data recorded in the documentation will be kept for the period indicated in generally applicable laws, including tax laws.
6. You have the right to access the content of Your personal data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, and the right to withdraw your consent at any time if the processing is based on your consent.
7. You have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority as defined in the RODO, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations of the RODO.
8. To the extent necessary for the IWW to provide you with the services offered by the IWW, as well as to the extent necessary for the IWW to take action at your request and to the extent necessary for the IWW to fulfil its legal obligations – the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of a legal provision, i.e. Article 6(1)(b) and (c) of the RODO, without the need for your consent to the processing of your personal data. In the remaining scope, providing your personal data is voluntary. On the other hand, in the extent to which consent for the processing of your personal data was given by you solely for marketing purposes, providing your personal data is voluntary, but refusal to give consent or withdrawal of consent will prevent IWW from informing you about new offers and promotions.
9. You may be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing of your personal data, including profiling, if we are entitled to do so under applicable law or you have previously given your consent.
2. Cookies are also used by websites to which we refer to show e.g. multimedia.
3. You can change your cookie preferences in your web browser. Failure to change these settings implies acceptance of the Cookies used here.
4. The IWW website uses performance cookies, i.e. cookies used to gather information on the way the website is used so that it works better, and functional cookies, i.e. cookies which allow the website to „remember” user settings (e.g. language, font size).
5. The level of protection against cookies can be set in each browser up to total blocking of cookies. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may also prevent certain functions, e.g. logging into the website, making purchases.
1. Contact with the Administrator is possible through the e-mail address iww @ iww.pl or the correspondence address Instytut Wiedzy Waleologicznej, Plac Wolności 18, 61-739 Poznań
2. The Administrator appointed a Data Protection Inspector, who can be contacted via e-mail: iodo @ iww.pl on any matters concerning the processing of personal data.
1) The Policy shall be reviewed on an ongoing basis and updated as necessary.